My Writing Updates [#1]

I like to say that I'm a writer, when in reality I write 7% of the time and procrastinate the other 93%. Also, this may or may not be a new thing/feature?/(idk what to call it) I shall do to encourage myself to ACTUALLY WRITE MY STORY.* And also because May said I should write … Continue reading My Writing Updates [#1]